2B Tech has adapted our AQLite Basic Air Monitoring Package and made it compatible with Clarity’s nodes. It has never been easier to make FEM-quality ozone measurements in remote locations while being able to access the data from anywhere in the world.
Air Monitoring Solutions
for Communities & Education
Many of our products were designed with students and communities in mind. Easy to use, our handheld monitors and fixed-site air quality monitoring systems are ideal for engaging non-experts while providing meaningful data to monitor, study, and understand local air quality issues as well as air quality inside homes, classrooms, and other indoor spaces.
EPA Designated FEM Products
Our low-concentration ambient ozone monitors are designated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as Federal Equivalent Methods (FEMs). The Model 205 Dual Beam Ozone Monitor offers the highest precision and baseline stability, while the Model 211 and 211-G Ozone Monitors are ideal when the primary concern is minimizing interferences from UV-absorbing species such as aromatic VOCs or mercury. Our handheld, battery-operated Personal Ozone Monitor (POM, at ~1 lb “the world’s smallest ozone monitor”) is also a FEM and works on the same principle as other ozone instruments in our lineup.
Trusted by Professionals
Our ozone calibration instruments deliver known concentrations of ozone for field and laboratory calibrations of ozone monitors, or for research projects. Agencies operating 2B Tech instruments include the National Forest Service, National Park Service, NOAA, and British Antarctic Survey.
Because of their low power requirements, compact size, and low weight, 2B Tech instruments and packages are widely used in remote locations and on platforms where deployment of conventional air monitoring instruments is not possible.
Hyperlocal Monitoring Solutions
Capture quality data, informing decision-making and keeping workers and communities safe.
Engage Your Community
Easy to use instruments let others learn more about the air quality of your community
Make a Difference
Gather air quality data to bring about positive changes in your community.
Community Air Monitoring
- Empower communities and “citizen-scientists” to gather data that enables them to advocate for their health and safety
- Fill in gaps in the monitoring of criteria pollutants (ozone, NO2, particulate matter)
- Identify the local hot spots for pollutant exposure
- Monitor pollutants during high interest times such as during wildfire season
Schools & Universities
- Use 2B Tech’s highly portable instruments in university research projects on a variety of air quality-related topics
- Inspire the next generation of air quality scientists through projects at middle schools, high schools, and colleges
- Collaborate with other institutions on projects involving research into the causes for certain types of air pollution
Indoor Air Quality
- Study the impacts of outside air quality on indoor air quality, such as on high-ozone days during ozone season
- Monitor for elevated particle pollutants generated by gas- or wood-burning stoves
- Detect elevated CO2 in classrooms or crowded indoor spaces, which can lead to cognitive decline
Awareness & Accessibility
- Raise awareness and involvement of students, parents, and community members in air quality issues that affect their health
- Remove barriers to gathering meaningful air quality data by non-experts
- Make science accessible to the broader population and empower citizen-scientists
Our flexible systems are compatible with just about any air quality problem. No matter the project, we’ll help you build out the perfect solution.
News & Resources
Several of 2B Tech’s portable air monitoring instruments have recently been featured in the press as part of an effort to raise awareness to growing air quality concerns.